Pineridge Ford Amphitheatre
- 30 electrified campsites (10 large sites, 20 small).
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Picnic areas, playground equipment.
- RV dumping station.
- Museum and Information Centre.
Tourist Information Centre: (306) 236-4447 (May Long Weekend to
September Long Weekend). Hours of operation are 10AM to 6PM daily. PLEASE NOTE: we do not accept reservations. All sites are first-come first-served. Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Cheque & Cash accepted. Fees are
$25/Night; $150/Week; $550/Month. GST is included in all rates. Free
fire wood available to campers. For information during the off-season
call the City of Meadow Lake at (306) 236-3622 Ext 200.
- Two Baseball Diamonds with Dugouts
- Three Recreational Diamonds (for Softball and Slow Pitch).
- Batting Cage
- Concession booth with washrooms.
- Shaded sun-hut near concession booth.
- Playground Equipment - swings, slides, teeter-totters, monkey bars (installed in 2008)
- Football Field & Score Clock (Donated by Ron's Plumbing & Heating) & Announcers Booth (Donated & built by Meadow Lake Lion's Club)
- Paved Walking Path (Approximately 2.8KM)
- Rubberized Running Track
- Long Jump Pits and High Jump Pad
- Discuss Cage, Shot Put Area, Javelin Throw