Pineridge Ford Amphitheatre
The campground is located within Lions Park and sites can be booked through the Visitor Center at the northwest entrance to the park. The campground is normally open from May long weekend to September long weekend, with opening and closing dates being weather dependent.
For information during the off-season, please contact City Hall at 306-236-3622 / email@example.com.
For information during the regular season, you can also contact the Tourist Booth from 8AM-5PM Monday to Friday at 306-234-2455 or the Meadow Lake Aquatic Centre until 9PM* at 306-236-2686.
- 30 electrified campsites (10 large sites, 20 small).
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Picnic areas, playground equipment.
- RV dumping station.
- Firewood included in rental rates.
Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Cheque & Cash accepted. Fees are $25/Night; $150/Week; $550/Month. GST is included in all rates.
*Please note that electric boxes in the campground cannot be opened after 5PM. Reservations booked after 5PM will have access to electricity the following day.
- One Fastball Diamond with grass infield (Diamond 1 / Assman Field)
- Four Recreational Diamonds for Softball and Slow Pitch (Diamonds 2-5)
- One Youth Ball Diamond (Diamond 6)
- Batting Cage
- Concession booth
- Shaded sun-hut near concession booth
- Playground Equipment - swings, slides, teeter-totters, monkey bars
- Football Field, Score Clock and Announcers Booth
- Paved Walking Path (approximately 2.8km loop)
- Rubberized Running Track
- Long Jump Pits and High Jump Pad
- Discus Cage, Shot Put Area, Javelin Throw
- Disc Golf Course (map available here)
- Beach Volleyball Court (added 2020)