The Meadow Lake Lions' Park is operated & maintained by the City.
Park passes are not necessary to enter the park or to stay at the
campgrounds. This park features 2.8km of paved walking path. Sponsored
benches & tables strategically placed along the trail for resting.
Lions Park also features a large sliding hill, 2 baseball diamonds with
dugouts, 3 softwall diamonds, batting cage, covered picnic area with
nearby concession booth and playground equipment. Athletic features
include an 8 lane rubberized running track, 4 long jump pits, 1 high
jump pad, 1 discuss/hammer cage, 1 shot-put circle, 1 javelin area.
Fans can sit on the bleachers donated by Tolko and watch the Spartans
play football while keeping track of the score on the amazing score
clock donated by Ron's Plumbing & Heating. Many of the facilities
were recently upgraded when Meadow Lake hosted the 2012 Saskatchewan
Summer Games. Lions Park has many green spaces to enjoy family picnics.
Check it out.
Pineridge Ford Amphitheatre
Located in Lions Park, this outdoor theatre is available for rent for weddings, concerts, and other outdoor events. Bleacher style seating is available upon request.
For booking inquiries please contact the Facility Coordinator by email
or at (306) 236 - 3622.
- 30 electrified campsites (10 large sites, 20 small).
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Picnic areas, playground equipment.
- RV dumping station.
- Museum and Information Centre.
A map of the campground can be viewed here.
Tourist Information Centre: (306) 236-4447 (May Long Weekend to
September Long Weekend). Hours of operation are 10AM to 6PM daily. PLEASE NOTE: we do not accept reservations. All sites are first-come first-served. Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Cheque & Cash accepted. Fees are
$25/Night; $150/Week; $550/Month. GST is included in all rates. Free
fire wood available to campers. For information during the off-season
call the City of Meadow Lake at (306) 236-3622 Ext 200.
- Two Baseball Diamonds with Dugouts
- Three Recreational Diamonds (for Softball and Slow Pitch).
- Batting Cage
- Concession booth with washrooms.
- Shaded sun-hut near concession booth.
- Playground Equipment - swings, slides, teeter-totters, monkey bars (installed in 2008)
- Football Field & Score Clock (Donated by Ron's Plumbing &
Heating) & Announcers Booth (Donated & built by Meadow Lake
- Paved Walking Path (Approximately 2.8KM)
- Rubberized Running Track
- Long Jump Pits and High Jump Pad
- Discuss Cage, Shot Put Area, Javelin Throw
Looking for something to do in Meadow Lake, come to the Meadow Lake Lions Park and try out the Disc Golf Course. Click here for the map.