The Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant Program is a partnership among Sask Sport Inc., SaskCulture Inc. and the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association Inc.and assists in the development of sport, culture and recreation programs by providing funds to non-profit community organizations operated by volunteers.
The goal of this program is to get people involved in sport, culture and recreation activities by enabling communities to address the needs of local residents. Saskatchewan communities receive this funding on a per capita basis, and are able to distribute the funding locally toward projects that align with the program goals and criteria of the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund.
The City's grant funding (approx. $45,000 in 2021/22) is allocated by the Parks & Recreation Board.
We have two intakes each year for funding for projects:
- Occurring between April 1 and September 30
- Application Deadline is March 31
- Follow up Report deadline is September 15
- Occurring between October 1 and March 31
- Application Deadline is September 30
- Follow up Report deadline is March 31
Community Grant Application Form