Water & Sewer ServicesUtility Billing page or send us an email.
The annual waterworks reports linked below outline the revenue and expenses of the City's water and sewer utility, and provides information to residents regarding their utility costs. This report is posted by September 1st each year.
The Annual Drinking Water Compliance report provides information regarding the City's compliance with provincial water quality and testing regulations and is also posted each year.
Additional Resources & Information
- Water Meter Installation
- Preventing Frozen Water Lines
- Excavation Permits
- Plugged Sewer Lines
- Sewer Backups
- Repairing Sewer Services
- Water & Sewer Bylaw
- 2016 Drinking Water Quality Annual Report
- 2015 Waterworks Annual Information
- 2014 Waterworks Annual Information
- 2016 Waterworks Annual Information
- 2017 Drinking Water Quality Report
- 2017 Waterworks Annual Report
- 2019 Water Quality and Compliance Notice
- 2018 Waterworks Annual Information
- 2019 Waterworks Annual Information
- 2018 Water Quality and Compliance Notice